A mother is a mother for life. Her responsibility never ends. No matter how old we are, we always need our Mom at every stage in our life. Hope you celebrate this day with your mom and tell her how special she is.
This post is dedicated to my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day Amma!
Here are 10 facts about Mom and her role in our life.
1. A home is where Mom is!
Well, there is absolutely no doubt in the above statement. An instant home atmosphere wherever Mom goes.
2. A mother understands what a child does not say
Near or far, a single look or a phone call will convey everything that needs to be known.
3. Mom is our superhero
When I was young. I thought my mom’s superpower was detecting lies. As I grew up, I realized my mom had lot more superpowers than just detecting lies.
4. A worried mother does better research than FBI
There is no doubt about the power of mom’s research in figuring out and providing solutions to the child’s problems.
5. A mother’s love is unconditional. Her temper is another subject
We know our mother’s both for their love and their anger when they disciplined us.
6. My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: take it or stay hungry
I grew in the age where there was one standard menu for the family. Eat it or stay hungry was the message at the dinner table.
7. No matter how old I get, I always want my mom when I don’t feel good
Mom’s love and care is always in fashion.
8. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go
The feeling stays with you for a few moments.
9. Mom’s make life beautiful
and worth living …
10. We love our moms
The quotes and the images were found on the internet.